Are Rorrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Rorrim

Welcome to Are Rorrim the fictional world filled between fantasy and cyberpunk alike, a variation for everyone weather you like guns or sorcerors you will be bound to find something of interest :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dervish 05

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Martinus

Dervish 05 Empty
PostSubject: Dervish 05   Dervish 05 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:55 pm

Name: Dervish 05
Race: Forgeborne
Class: Gladiator
Faction: CCCP

Appearance:
Being of an old design, Dervish 05 acts as a lone combatant, fighting on the frontlines to break enemy lines with its large array of close combat weapons. Instead of relying on thick armor, it was crafted with additional movement servos, being able to leap wide distances and move with cat-like agility and speed. In addition to its speed and agility, a rich collection of exotic and rather ancient weaponry makes Dervish 05 a threatening foe in battle.

Weapons:

Two serrated chains, deployed from the wrists, ending in short, curved sword-like blades. These chains are about 1,5 M long.

A 2m long chain with a scythe-like hook on the end, functioning like a tail of some sort.

Note that the chains can be drawn into Dervish 05's body, leaving only the blades and the hook visible to others.

Furthermore, Dervish 05 has the ability to blow gas or powder from its mouth. Three different brews can be stored in his reservoir, each enough for about five clouds. It usually carries one lethal, one incapacitating and one vision-obscuring mixture before going to battle.

Dervish 05, being a combat model, has no known emotions and is supposed to base its decisions on cold logic and its loyalty to the CCCP, which is its owner.

Last edited by Martinus on Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azurelord
Admin
Azurelord

Location : Heaven's administrative office, condemning mortals to damnation

Dervish 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dervish 05   Dervish 05 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:21 pm

((dont think you quite grasped the Aesir concept here ^^; no offence intended))

((their not robots, their simply humanoids with bionic organs))
Back to top Go down
http://azuretemplar.rpgdynasty.com
Martinus

Dervish 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dervish 05   Dervish 05 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:54 pm

((I don't see the reason for talking OOC here, as I assumed the description of a character is OOC anyway. Therefor, I shall now reply withóut brackets))

Hmm... Perhaps I just mistook the Aesir for the Warforged (from D&D) a bit too much, my apologies. This does deny me of the entire concept of a cold warrior getting a conscience along the way.

Too bad, that certainly makes the Aesir less interesting to me.
Back to top Go down
Azurelord
Admin
Azurelord

Location : Heaven's administrative office, condemning mortals to damnation

Dervish 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dervish 05   Dervish 05 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:39 am

Basically your character sounds more like a Forgeborne than an Aesir, mechanical bits and peices, designed rather than born, it makes alot more sense, it'd be easy to simply change the race name since it'd work effectivly and it isnt impossible for a Forgeborne to slowly aquire emotions as there is truley nothing against it, still its the only thing that truley fits in my mind im afraid, Aesir are more like half-organic half-mechanical, their basically cyborgs in a manner of speaking, but their not constructs, where as the Forgeborne on the other hand are so I think it'd be easy to say rename the race, then it fits perfectly.
Back to top Go down
http://azuretemplar.rpgdynasty.com
Martinus

Dervish 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dervish 05   Dervish 05 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:08 pm

Allright! Forgeborne it is, then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dervish 05 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dervish 05   Dervish 05 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dervish 05