Are Rorrim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Rorrim

Welcome to Are Rorrim the fictional world filled between fantasy and cyberpunk alike, a variation for everyone weather you like guns or sorcerors you will be bound to find something of interest :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Friars Inn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:09 pm

Gabriel grins.
-"Well... If you want to know what they mean, is up to you. Not everyone walk away with a smile on theire face from these cards."
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:11 pm

"Fortune tellers?"
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:15 pm

"Not all fortune... However, i do not like that term, I am not some scam artist... I do this to... Know my aquantances better."
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:20 pm

"Though there seems everyone that gets to know their future by cards get to know something dreadful... and taking in account there are many people not ending their lives in dreadful matters or such, either it's all coincidence or that these cards actually "Change" the outcome of ones life to the worse... put bluntly, I don't believe in that crap, nor anything it'd toss at me, so bring it on mate." he seems rather relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:30 pm

Gabriel nods, and leans over the cards.
-" Well the first card 'The fool', which stands upright, means, New beginnings and adventure, plessure, passion, and so on.
The empress which also is upright, it means... Action.. Change, something to do with your family maybe...
The chariot, which is the wrong way, means failure, defeat...
The hanged man, placed upright... Change..Sacrefice..Rebirth.
The Wheel of Fortune, end of a problem.. progress.
And finally the demon...upright, Violence...ravage, and downfall.

And the cards does not change your future, it gives a glimpse of what may come, unless you change your path, ofcource if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:32 pm

"Hm.. sounds like a business man's life..." he shrugs lightly again before leaning back slightly more.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:34 pm

Gabriel nods slightly, sipping his wine.
"So...This, war... Belong to any... 'Side'?"
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:38 pm

"Just a hunter.. aint got nothing to do with any war, not yet anyway, maybe for some considerable profit." he shrugged lightly again.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:42 pm

"Aha" Gabriel nodded, and leaned back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:44 pm

"Now.. about that lawenforcement, how good is that around here?"
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:49 pm

"Well the CCCP have taken most of the controll around here, but things run quite freely around here, so the lawenforcement is nothing much to worry about"
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:53 pm

"Happy days." he suddenly draws one of his guns from under his cloak and fires a shot to his side as what seems to be an unwanted spectator falls dead with a bullet in his face. "I hate competition..." he holsters his gun again.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Gabriel looks over at the dead man, the smile has now left his face and he gets to his feet.
"What is this about?" He asks with a strict and serious voice.
"Who was that?"
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:00 pm

He stands up "Quite nuisance.. he's been stalking me for a while now, stealin' my goods now and then, just been hard to catch, until now." He walked over to the man and checked his chest pocket, finding a small emblem in it before sighing "Talos... you dirty bastard." he stands back up again "Want me to throw him outside? Sure the drunkards would love his shoes."
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:08 pm

Gabriel sighs and sits down
-"no... throw him out back... There is low security... But you have to be careful. And NEVER, shoot a man in here like that again! Now clean up this mess"
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:13 pm

He lifts the man up onto his shoulders and carries him out back, dumping him under some trash before wiping the blood of the floor with a rag. "Geez, you're gettin' upset... not just the CCCP, the templars, the flame and the likes that are at war yeh know... been stalked and stolen from by Talos and his little pack of slope-heads, it's official war mate."
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:23 pm

"But this choice of battlefield was rude. Now, i will let this one slip. But please, keep buisness proffesional."
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:26 pm

He shrugs "I'm an oppertunist, what can I say?"
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:32 pm

Gabriel sighs, and sips his wine.
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Rynelf   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:43 pm

"Meh... don't have to worry 'bout me anymore, gotta get going now, seems I have a "meeting" at the outskirt of the town according to this note I found on that jackass..." he pulled his hood back up, then his gloves back on and put a tooth-pick in between his lips before walking out, leaving with nothing more than a wave over his shoulder.

He heard hooves and feet as he arrived at the meeting place "Meh.. I scared them off.." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:22 pm

The day passes. Gabriel has left sometime during the night.
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Talos   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:13 am

Talos entered the back room at the Friar, he looked around briefly, his left eye pinched shut for some reason as he checked for activity... "Now... where has that pathetic excuse of a brother gone...?" his right eye was narrowed.
He passed through the back door and disappeared into the urban enviroment.

As the day passed, Talos found himself back at the bar counter in the evening, his brother was nowhere to be found or expected... "That silly excuse of a brother has probably decided to travel by night... what a moron." he mumbled quietly for himself.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:05 am

Gabriel entered the door, and walks towards his back room.
Back to top Go down
Infinity

Infinity

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:41 am

A man entered behind Gabriel, ushing onwards to Talos, whispering in his ear as Talos smacked his hand in the table and stood up, "That idiot can't seriously be thinking of traveling at this time?!" He rushed out the door with the man following up thightly.
Back to top Go down
Valthioz
Admin
Valthioz

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:26 am

Some time later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A racket was heard from the backroom, Gabriel appeared to be arguing with a strange, unfamilliar figure. Gabriel kept his calm and was still sitting down shuffeling his cards, but the man felt free enough to utilise his vocal chords to the max.

"You cheated me!!"
"I stated on beforehand that anything could happen.. You came to peace with that, or so i thought"
"But she died! I told you to bring her back to life! Not kill her you evil bastard!"
"I am no healer, sir... It was your risk to make, and your luck failed you. Live with it"

At this point the stranger drew a pistol of poor quality.

"..Bring her back.... Or youll be dead on this floor before the night is over"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Friars Inn   The Black Friars Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Friars Inn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2